You better believe that Apple is slowly starting to make changes to all their products and the first is the 12 inch Retina Macbook line of laptops.
The first thing I would like to mention is how they’ve added another color to choose from. Instead of the very common silver color that you see everywhere, Apple has now introduced Rose Gold to their variety of colors as can be seen below. This is really allowing users to be able to customize their products more to their liking.
On top of the color section they have also boosted up their processors. The new MacBooks include options of:
- 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core m3 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.2GHz) with 4MB L3 cache
- 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Core m5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 4MB L3 cache
- All of which are configurable to 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core m7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 4MB L3 cache.
Nothing quite makes life easier when a device is quick and snappy. Apple is really on point with this upgrade.
It comes in two primary variations:
- $1299, you can get a Retina MacBook with a 1.1 GHz processor, 8 GB of memory and 256 GB storage.
- A more expensive $1599 configuration is also available with a faster processor and 512 GB of flash memory.
With the new processors and other slight internal components the new Macbook is supposed to get a better battery life. Including up to 10 hours wireless, 11 hours iTunes movie playback, and up to 30 days of standby time.
I hope this gave you plenty of information regarding the new upgrades so you know the big differences. If you have any questions feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to subscribe for more news in the simplest form!